Thursday, April 26, 2007
puzzled
calm and peace was shattered when notes of pattern recognision were touched today after the 2nd mid semester exams after a long hiatus approzimately 1 month long. Though I do not advise anybody to do so, I am litterly defeated by my whims and hobbies that keep me from my books. I found that our instructer had really taught a lot of topics after the 2nd mid semester exams which were beyond my worst expectation. As it is default, I had bunked all the lectures after the 2nd mid semester and am totally blank as to what strategy should I adopt to steal a good grade in end semester exam. One relieving thing, for which I must thank GOD and my professor, is that the end semester exams are going to be open notes, but this doesnt really solve much of the problem as the professor loves asking hard questions ... can any1 teach me pattern recognition in 3 days as on the 4th day I have exam and this is the opening exam and I really dont wanna open my endsem exams with a bad one :( anyone help me please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment