Thursday, February 07, 2008

I could be more dangerous

year 2003: I was a king at mbm. August 2003 to Dec 2003, I lived one of the best time of my life. The memories will remain their for a life time and I will always cherish them, will always love to have them with me for my life time.
year 2004: First Time I realized competition at DAIICT. I was afraid I could be left behing being a hindi medium student. All my concentration was getting good grades. Bang 5th rank among 240. can't believe it but well , study was not what I wanted to do.
year 2005 : I wasted my time, every day sleeping and every night nightouts. everymorning eating at canteen before going to bed at 8:00 am, what a life was that
year 2006 . realized that my pointer is on sharp decline, need to maintain it, again studied and Bang great pointer again.
year 2007 : Once the pointer was on track, who cares afterwards. Did everything , more importance to projects, that actualy fascinates and only because they are fascinating and fun. Who cares for course work
Year 2008 : I am realizing my efforts could be more directed and concentrated. I should have decided earlier what I want to do. Is it Gre/CAT or whatever and I should have studied according to that. I could be more dangerous than.

No comments: